Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. As a member of our team you will lead our auto product development and execute the product launch.
We might be a fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- In this position you will be responsible for gathering product and market intelligence as assigned.
- Understand our policy and rating plan and offer guidance to others.
- Support the Product Managers with development and implementation of existing product enhancements and new products, as well as various projects.
- Collaborate with our concierge, underwriting and claims departments to support the implementation and expansion of the auto product including product training and expert guidance.
- Support the creation of rule and rate manuals for the actuary.
- You are empowered and you make great decisions that serve the company, agent and client needs and you negotiate to win.
- You consistently innovate and help ensure streamlined implementation and product profitability.
- You understand how critical your relationship is with the various teams at Vault. You are thoughtful about offering suggestions about the product to support the ease of doing business with Vault.
- You have a sense of urgency around resolution, you keep management informed and follow up in a timely manner.
- You work collaboratively with the entire team and escalate issues as appropriate.
- You happily perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of automobile insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must strive to provide service levels that exceed industry standards and promote teamwork across functional areas.
- Strong time management skills, being able to handle multiple tasks.
- Resourceful and results driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and internet research tools. Our company is sponsored by a global company whose rated insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated A by A.M. Best Company, A by Standard & Poor’s and A2 by Moody’s. We are rated A- by A.M. Best Company.