Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. As a member of our team you will assist in our product development and the launch of new products.
We might be a fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You do not get flustered easily and if you do not know the answer, you will dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- You are available for a paid internship from May-August 2020.
The Product Intern will support the actuarial and product management teams in their management of existing programs, as well as their expansion into new states. They will assist in producing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents for new programs and take part in various other projects. The Property Insurance Product Intern will get exposure to various departments across the company including actuarial, underwriting/forms, finance, and marketing.
- Learn about product rating and development for homeowners insurance.
- Assist system development team with rate testing.
- Opportunity to develop an advanced analytical skillset.
- Assist in scaling product selection across multiple states.
- Produce documentation for product guidelines.
- Collaborate on cross-departmental projects.
- Must have MS Excel and Word competencies.