Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. As a member of our team you will underwrite new and existing business accounts while providing world class service to our broker partners.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You do not get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- Assists with hiring, training, and development of Rockstar team
- Rallies the team to provide a flawless experience for agents and brokers
- Ensures ESA (exceptional Service Accomplishment) is consistently met & identifies other metrics critical to our success
- Delivers exceptional interaction at every customer touchpoint
- Consistently evaluating and improving overall efficiency & service delivery
- Play a huge role in driving a culture of building an exceptional brand
- Develops and implements a daily schedule for the team prioritizes most critical items
- Ensures team is maximizing output and quality based on staffing models
- Provides proper training to staff to ensure objectives are accomplished
- Adjusts staffing models as needed
- Consistently evaluates team tasks and responsibilities looking for ways to improve efficiency including automation
- Be an expert in “all things service related”; document and maintain a database of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 3+ years of high volume, customer support related work experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Management Experience
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, competitive mindset, a self-started attitude focused on growing a brand