Imagine a company where people wake up inspired to go to work.
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about an exceptional company culture? Do you have a winning team spirit and a passion for helping customers? Do you have experience in the insurance industry?
Yes? You will want to join us because:
We are building a modern insurance experience: A company, culture and philosophy that challenge the boundaries of a traditional insurance organization.
What we do:
We provide Property & Casualty solutions to the high net worth segment. As a member of our team you will support our independent agents and their high net worth clients with their questions, service needs, policy changes and technical inquiries.
We might be fit for you if:
- You care intensely about a strong culture and organizational values.
- You constantly innovate and you understand no matter what your role is your contribution is critical to our agent and client experience.
- You pay attention to the details. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You do not get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are motivated and you are driven. You are an empowered team member and you are passionate about shaping the direction of our company.
- You are on the front line with our agents and clients receiving inbound calls. You understand and are passionate about delivering accurate information and an interaction that is personalized, authentic and a wow experience. You keep agents and clients coming back!
- You understand how critical your relationship is with the agents and clients we serve. You are strategic and thoughtful about the decisions you make to win over agents and clients.
- You understand that we are protecting our clients most prized possessions and you take great pride in doing so.
- You are creative out of the box thinker and you find ways to provide solutions in an informed confident and timely manner while providing first call resolution every time.
- You have a sense of urgency around resolution, you keep the agent and/or client informed and follow up in a timely manner.
- You work collaboratively with the entire team and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Quotes, endorsements, and other transactions are processed for agents and clients when requested in an accurate and timely manner.
- You take pride and ownership to provide service within the company established guidelines for timeliness, quality, and effectiveness.
- You happily perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a customer service and/or Insurance experience with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills, exhibiting a positive attitude and patience when communication with agents and clients
- Possess great people skills and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams to continue to cultivate an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong time management skills, being able to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
- Must be highly organized, accurate, and detail oriented
- Effective in cultivating strong business relationships through a clear focus on internal and external customers
- Able to overcome obstacles, be flexible and find common ground for resolution
- Easily adapts to changing situations, requirements, or priorities
- Basic ability to navigate computers and applications (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.)